If you are a renewing GAPS member, with either a current or lapsed membership, follow these steps to renew or extend your membership. (If you are a newcomer and wish to join for the first time, please visit the Sign Up page.)
- Go to your profile. You will be asked to log in if you have not already done so. Alternatively, log in using the LOG IN button at the bottom of any page.
- Once logged in, click on your name at the top of the page to go to your profile.
- If you simply want to renew without making changes to your billing plan, firm size, etc. click Renew Until ... button and skip to step 5 below.
- If you want to change from annual to monthly billing, click on Change Member Level button and select the appropriate level for your firm size. Note that you can choose annual or monthly billing by selecting the corresponding member level for your firm size.
- Update your profile and click Update and Next.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Click the Pay Online button and follow the prompts to make payment by credit card. Credit card payment is accepted for monthly or annual plans. Check payment is available for annual plans only.