If you are a renewing GAPS member with either a current or lapsed membership, follow these steps to renew and/or update your membership:
- Access your account by clicking on Log In, which appears in the header and footer of every page on the website. Once logged in, click on your name to visit your profile.
- If you want to renew your membership without making changes to your billing plan or firm size, click on Renew Until ... and skip to step 5.
- If you would like to adjust your membership level or firm size, click on Change Member Level and select the membership category to fit your firm's new size or needs.
- If you would like to change from annual to monthly billing (or vice versa), click on Change Member Level and select your current membership level/firm size. After selecting your firm size, you can choose between the annual and monthly billing plans.
- Update the information in your profile if needed, then click on Update and Next.
- Click on Confirm.
- Click on Pay Online and follow the prompts to make payment by credit card or PayPal (check payment is available only for annual plans).