Any firm, such as a vendor to the recruiting industry, that is in sympathy with the objectives and purposes of GAPS and meets the underwriting standards set by the Board of Directors is eligible for Affiliate Membership. Affiliate Members cannot be in competition with either GAPS voting members or GAPS programs. Affiliate Memberships will need to be be re-approved by the Board of Directors on their anniversary date each year.
Two levels are offered: Affiliate Membership and Premier Affiliate Membership. Each level offers specific opportunities to engage GAPS membership through meetings, conferences, online advertising, and e-mail broadcasting.
- May attend all GAPS Conferences, monthly meetings, and functions at Member rates.
PREMIER AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
- One free ticket to all lunch or evening meetings.
Additional tickets to all GAPS meetings at regular Member rates.
- Featured Sponsor for one of the monthly meetings.
- Your company logo displayed on registration tables at all monthly meetings during annual membership.
- Eligible for selection as Guest Speaker or a Discussion Panelist at one of the GAPS monthly dinner meeting or webinars during the membership year.
- Your company name, contact information, and company logo with a link to your website on GAPS website in the Affiliate Member Directory.
- Your company information highlighted as a Premier Affiliate Member with premium placement in the Affiliate Member Directory, enhancing your search engine rating.
- An electronic contact list of all current GAPS Members.